Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Mental Health and Developmental Objectives Treatment Goals and Objectives PowerPoint

For those of you looking for a PowerPoint, I do have one; however, I would need to send it to you. If you wish to leave your name and e-mail address with the request in the comments section I can send you a power point; however, if you start at the beginning of the blog and work forward, that is, for the most part, the same information as is in the PowerPoint. You can bring it on line, start with the first posting and then just continue to click newer post. That will take you through the basics of the PowerPoint. Of course, additional explanation, examples, and activities, with the slides is always helpful.

4 comments:

cmoore@dayspringbhs.com said...

I am looking for a book that has goals and objectives that are measurable and time limited like the old Wiley books. I talked to them today and they have not published since 2006. If you are aware of any, please let me know. My email is cmoore@dayspringbhs.com

CR Petersen said...

Typically "canned" objectives are frowned upon because of the need for objectives individualized to the individual and situation. There are a number of templates here and linked from here which can help. In addition, if you want to write a draft objective, I'm glad to review and critique.

hube1212 said...

How can I get a copy of the PowerPoint. hube212@gmail.com

CR Petersen said...

send an e-mail to me at
crpetepetersen (at) ymail (dot) com
and I will send it to you. You can look at the postings in chronological order to get some additional insight into the information and also to see one of the activities mentioned. Hope it is helpful for you.